Sunday, November 7, 2010

Simply Sweet Style


       I was recently making my wishlist and happened upon a site with the most darling retro and vintage items I've ever seen...save for the time when they were actually IN style. It's called ModCloth. I ADORE this site and all of it's adorable items! Each one is a blast from the past; nostalgic and down right SWEET all at once! Here are a few of my favs! (Please keep in mind that it's very hard for me not to put a picture of EVERY item I'm in love with, they are all so lovely that it's hard not to share them all!)

Reminds me of my time in Greece and it's cute to boot!

I adore these hair accessories!

This would make a gorgeous "Date Night" dress!!!!
I am pretty sure that my grandmother had a dress like this!
Adorable wall clock

I ADORE the cut of this dress! So feminine!

<>
Sailor style bikini bottoms...the top is cute too!


I adore novelty tees!

I was ecstatic when I happened upon these little guys!

Cute Polka Dot Tea Pot

This may be one of the best finds EVER!




      Keep in mind that this is only a handful of the goodies that I found! It was like a dream! I could seriously go bankrupt with a place like this. From Ninja Turtle Headbands to AMAZING tights and many more dresses and accessories! It's a vintage shoppers' little piece of Heaven online! I highly recommend this shop to ANYONE with a love for vintage and retro items! Be prepared to spend a little but, in my opinion, the prices are WELL worth it for such beautiful treasures! Happy shopping my lovelies!

























2 comments:

  1. aah! modcloth is such a terrible place for my bank card! I've had my eye on that bikini for soooo long! but i've forced myself to be good. somehow. love those little squirrel earrings and teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh me too! I always want to buy but it takes so much willpower to just browse their inventory...someday though. =)

    ReplyDelete